North-East Regional Development Agency is looking for experienced speakers and accredited trainers for the 10th “Week of Innovative Regions in Europe“ – WIRE X 2019 conferences held on 26 – 28th of June 2019, in Iasi, Romania.
The event is organized under the agenda of the Romanian EU Council Presidency 2019, by North-East Regional Development Agency with the support of European Commission, Directorate General for Research, Technology and Innovation and the Ministry for Research and Innovation in Romania.
Focused on three imperatives: explore, create and innovate, WIRE X 2019 encourages knowledge exchange and the quest for practical solutions for smart and sustainable economic transformation through research and innovation. The conference goes along the path from regional excellence to European and global value chains, seeking for synergies between societal needs and R&I agenda, and among financial instruments, knowledge and entrepreneurship.
WIRE X 2019 represents the main European policy forum for innovation and regional development, providing a platform for policy makers, public authorities, knowledge centres and enterprises from all over Europe to discuss R&I practices, challenges and opportunities throughout the European regions, with a direct view on the current and future EU funding programmes. See the conference program here.
What we are looking for:
• Policy makers (national and regional) for research and innovation, regional development, smart specialization
• Managing practitioners for programs and projects in research and innovation, higher education, regional development
• Managing experts from universities, research organizations, technology transfer and business support organizations
• Romanian innovative companies with outstanding achievements in industries with potential for smart specialization, like TIC, biotechnologies, new materials, energy and healthy living.
• Certified trainers with experience in IPR and commercialization of research
• Certified trainers with experience in innovation management in SMEs
You can submit your expression of interest [click here] until 30th of March 2019, 16.00 CET. All speakers will be notified on their selection status by e-mail.